Friday, December 11, 2009

Year in Review

I have looked back over the last year and how far I have come. I think of all the projects that I have completed and I want to share my successes with you all now. Here's my success list!
3 baby sweaters
3 pairs of socks ( one for everyone who lives in my house)
a sunday Market Shawl
a kidsilk haze Wisp
a drop stitch scarf
2 pairs of felted clogs
2 toddler skirts
3 infant hats
2 grown up hats
2 dish cloths
1 kia babydoll dress
1 frontier blues jacket
1 circular shrug
1 dark side cowl
4 pairs of mini mittens
1 minutia sweater fit for a sock monkey

My works in progress are many too!
1 drop stitch scarf - Done!!!
3 pairs of mini mittens - Done!!!
1 february lady sweater
1 stormy hat - Done!!!
1 noro strip scarf
1 little sister dress
1 5 hour baby sweater
1 pair monkey socks
2 pairs of Korma Bed Socks - One done, on on the needles!
There are still so may patterns I want to cast on... but these next ones have to be done in two weeks!
2 dish cloths
One 1860's mens shirt
binding on one 1860's reproduction quilt

Ahh... maybe I should blog less and stitch more!

No comments:

Post a Comment