Sunday, December 6, 2009

Emergency Snow Hat For Pippers

Yesterday GWH and the Pippers met me in Roanoke, and we took a short drive down to the cabin in the snow. It was absolutely beautiful, the snow blanketing everything. Much to my surprise though, GWH failed to pack a hat for Pippers to wear. I decided that I could whip one up rather quickly... One Skein wonder style. I had just enough Noro chunky get the job done, but in the interest of using up some beautiful "Left Overs" I decided that I should add in Unplanned Peacock's Bonfire in the DK weight. They were the perfect combination!!! I can't even believe it! They knit into the most beautiful fabric, the Bonfire is all the colors that the Noro lacked, and talk about soft. Pippers is very lucky to have such a beautiful happenstance hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment